Warrior Code & Site Rules
We all know that the Warrior Code has been broken many times. Sometimes for good reason, by good cats, and the results were worthwhile. Othertimes though, breaking of the warrior code caused pain, hardships and in many cases, death. To prevent the pain & hardships of the breaking of the warrior code, we have created a set of new codes, that we each must follow on this site in our new home.
- No swearing on the site at any time. Offenders will be given one warning before being blocked from the site.
- This is role play, not real life, so no in depth mating or any other contact in the same range. This is a website that does not promote ideas thoroughly. Any offenders will be deleted immediately.
- Please respect others. No member has permission to kill another members cat without permission from that member.
- All possible prophecies must be run by Hazelstar before creating and actions.
- You cannot give your cat a apprentice/warrior/leader name unless I (Hazelstar) confirms it and posts the change in the blog with a ceremony. You can suggest a full warrior name to Hazelstar if you wish, but it is not guaranteed.
- Not any cat may have special powers, although they are allowed to talk with Starclan.
- No more than 7 cats per person during role play (some exceptions).
- Defend you Clan, even with your life. You many have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
- Do not hunt of trespass on another Clan's territory
- Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Kitting - 1 Week (7 days) = 3 moons: Between announcing you will be having kits & birth you must wait 1 week in our time before the kits are born. This is an amount of time equal to 3 moons in the warriors world.
Kithood - Apprenticeship- 2 weeks (14 days) = 6 moons: If you are role playing as a kit, you must wait two weeks in our time before becoming an apprentice. This amount of time is equal to 6 moons in the warriors world.
Apprenticeship - At least 1 1/2 weeks (about 11 days) = about 6 moons: In the warriors world, the mentor of each apprentice decides when their apprentice is ready to become a full warrior. This amount of time must last at least A week and a half in our world, but it is up to the mentor to decide when their apprentice is ready to become a warrior.
Warriorhood - You decide when you want to become an elder, but you can be a warrior for up to three months. After three months, you must become an elder, since it would be a number of moons that have gone by. You don't need to keep track of this information, as it is suggested that you become an elder whenever you want, we just have a time limit so our clan can keep itself going.
Elderhood - Basicly, when you die, you die. You can be an elder for a month and a half before you die, although you are welcome to die anytime you wish. A month and a half is a good amount of time for this because you are normally an elder for less of your life than a warrior, but more than an apprentice or kit.
Please follow these time guidelines carefully, and if you have any questions, please contact me.